Two Hands Wines Sexy Beast Cabernet Sauvignon

75cl

Classic regal Cabernet, this wine bursts onto the palate and rolls across the tongue with focus and density. The Picture Series is the premium collection of varietal wines from Michael Wenk’s Two Hands Winery. The aim is to deliver regional and varietal distinctiveness packaged under unique and irreverent names and personalities.

  • €26.00
Two Hands Wines Sexy Beast Cabernet Sauvignon

Classic regal Cabernet, this wine bursts onto the palate and rolls across the tongue with focus and density. The Picture Series is the premium collection of varietal wines from Michael Wenk’s Two Hands Winery. The aim is to deliver regional and varietal distinctiveness packaged under unique and irreverent names and personalities.

Tasting Notes from Celtic Whiskey Shop and Wines on the Green
Nose Black fruits (like blackcurrant), mint, eucalyptus
Palate Classic firm Cabernet tannins with lovely fruit weight, the flavours gently roll with the tannins to a long, penetrating and intense finish.
Colour Deep Purple
Fact Sheet
Fluid 75cl
Grape Variety 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Alcohol % 15%
Estate/Producer Two Hands Wines
Country Australia
Region/AOC McLaren Vale, South Australia
Vintage 2015
Making Techniques The many parcels making up this wine were crushed into, and fermented in, open top vessels. Regular pump overs three times daily to extract flavours, colour and tannins. Average time on skins was 14 days. The batches were then drained and pressed to tank and then racked to barrel for oak maturation. 15% of juice was matured in new Taransaud French oak hogsheads, and the remaining 85% in 1-5 year-old French oak hogsheads - both aged for 12 months.
Closure Screwcap
Cellaring/Ageing Potential Drink now-2024
Awards and/or Press Quotes
Robert Parker 90 Points. 'This wine springs forth on a bouquet of lavender, cresote, warm plums, cranberriesand hot oil, a lovely minty floral Asian spice follows.'
Wine Spectator 93 Points. ‘Ripe, round and generous, with raspberry and black cherry fruit at the core, shaded by spicy, toasty, herbal nuances. Has depth and presence, and the finish doesn't quit. Drink now through 2022.’

Tags: wine online, buy wine, shop wine, cabernet sauvignon, maclaren vale, australia, two hands, wines on the green