Domaine de Castelnau Viognier

75cl

This is a very fruity style of wine from Domaine de Castelnau. Expect tropical flavours of banana, yellow peach, and mango. Lovely mouthfeel, well balanced with a good amount of acidity.

  • €13.00
Domaine de Castelnau Viognier

This is a very fruity style of wine from Domaine de Castelnau. Expect tropical flavours of banana, yellow peach, and mango. Lovely mouthfeel, well balanced with a good amount of acidity.

Tasting Notes from Celtic Whiskey Shop and Wines on the Green
Nose The initial nose develops fruity flavours of banana and coconut that leads to notes of yellow peaches, citrus, and pineapple.
Palate The palate is superbly balanced and well textured. The flavours match the nose and give the wine excellent length.
Fact Sheet
Fluid 75cl
Grape Variety Viognier
Maturation 90% of the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks while the remaining 10% goes into French oak barrels.
Country France
Region/AOC Languedoc
Producer Domaine de Castelnau
Food Matching
Food Matching This wine pairs very well with monkfish and creamy white meat dishes. It also makes and fantastic aperitif.

Tags: Wine, White wine, Viognier, Domaine de Castelnau, France, Languedoc