Are you creative? Like technology? Like whiskey, wine or beer? This could be the job for you!!
The Celtic Whiskey Shop & Wines on the Green are seeking a part-time assistant to help with a variety of tasks in website content management, social media and simple graphic design.
Working hours for the position would be based around the successful candidate’s college/study schedule, but must be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
What We’ll Need
- Qualification or studying towards a degree/qualification in media, graphic design, communications or other related field
- Proven track record with managing social media accounts
- Previous experience with Facebook Ads Manager or Twitter Ads an advantage
- Experience with Adobe suite especially Photoshop an advantage
- Experience using Content Management Systems such as OpenCart, Joomla, Wordpress or Magento
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Can prove creative flair
- Good attention to detail
- Good sense of humour is essential – things will go wrong occasionally!
Some interest in wine, whiskey or spirits an advantage but not essential
That’s the Spirit – what we offer
- Competitive wage in a relative working enviornment to your area of study – much better than a paper round!
- Continuous development and training
- Competitive bonus structure
- As the Celtic Whiskey Shop expands, there is huge scope for the ideal candidate to grow their role into a full time working position
Email CV along with some examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org